- Supply, fit and commission Dry-cleaning equipment
- Supply, fit and commission a Calendar ironer
- Supply, fit and commission a Laundry wet-cleaning equipment
1. The Central Bank of Kenya invites sealed bids from eligible candidates for supply of Laundry equipment, Personal computers, Laptop Computers and Servers.
2. Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at the Supplies Division Office 5th floor of CBK Building located on Haile Selassie Avenue during normal working hours. The documents can also be viewed and downloaded from the Central Bank of Kenya Website at www.centralbank.go.ke.
3. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of non-refundable fees of KShs 3,000 (Kenya shillings three thousand) in cash or by Banker's cheque payable to Central Bank of Kenya. Bidders who download the tender documents from the website will be required to pay a reduced fee of KShs. 2,000 (Kenya shillings two thousand) in cash or by Banker's cheque payable to Central Bank of Kenya before the tender closing date.
4. Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number and addressed to The Director, Department of Estates, Supplies and Transport. P.O. BOX 60000-00200, NAIROBI shall be deposited in the Tender Box on the Ground Floor, CBK Building so as to be received before 2.30pm on 5th February, 2009.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the Candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at The Central Bank Conference Room on 6th floor.
Prices should be quoted in Kenya Shillings and should be inclusive of all taxes and remain valid for 120 days from the closing date of the tender.
NICHOLAS B.T.A. KORIR
DIRECTOR, ESTATES, SUPPLIES & TRANSPORT